Tuesday, April 8, 2008

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Ok so the last picture of Tanner was not supposed to post. But since it did I must ask... Have you ever seen better hat hair than this?!! I took this right after I took her beenie off after a run last week, The kid has got a great head of hair!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I went to Target to get some of those cute clothes, and yep, you guessed it...............everything was gone! They had one gray shirt in her size, so I grabbed it, I guess that I should have gone earlier. I am so bummed!

davis said...

tanner is such a vanderhoff! i love these girls i cant wait to see them so soon!

im making a shirt for you no worries...

Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!