Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Salon change

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am no longer working at Journey's End Salon and Spa. I am now working at MaryAnne's Salon and Massage!!! That's right I finally put the salon in my basement. I am so excited and eager to go. I will post pics of my salon soon!! My sister Cathy is the massage therapist and she really does a great job!!! Thank you everyone for all of your support!!! It has helped this transition go a lot smoother!

6 comments:

Summer said...

Yeah!

Aaron said...

A massage and haircut right down the street.....oh wait, I have no hair.

Rheanna said...

I'm so excited for your new adventure!!!!! I'll spread the word :o)

Janice said...

Congratulations.

Jen said...

Awesome! I am excited to see your new salon!

Heidi said...

Hey, MaryAnne.....do you have a flyer on your prices and stuff?
I'm trying to find a hair dresser that is closer...and you're just down the street. Email me sometime!
haleightrevor@rapidwave.net.
Thanks!

Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!