Last Saturday I ran the St. George Marathon! It was my 5Th marathon and the second time I ran St.George. This was the coldest race
I have ever ran in my life! It rained the whole 26.2 miles and the wind blew almost as hard as it rained. Despite the weather I had a great race and ran it in 3 hours and 18 minutes and qualified for Boston for the second time!! I had a lot of fun and despite the cold , never ending hills and extremely soar muscles I enjoyed having 3 hours alone to myself for the first time in a long time. Aaron was a wonderful support!! He was able to meet me a mile 7 and at the finish. Thank you to my family for taking the girls so that Aaron and I could have a wonderful weekend together. I can't wait for my next race!!! I also need to give a shout out to my neighbors, Ashley and Steve! This was Ashley's first marathon and despite the horrible weather she ran the whole thing!!
6 comments:
You rock!
holy cow maryanne! you are amazing. congratulations.
i feel like i should share with you that mike recently(as in 2 weeks ago) started running... and he ran 6.2 miles on saturday! he absolutely hates it, and reminds me 3 times during the run, but hes a champ!!!! he should train with you.
What an accomplishment! Congrats!
Thanks for the shout out!! :)
You are awesome - what do you say...............Salt Lake in April, you in?
Congratulations. You are awesome.
Congrats! You're awesome!
Post a Comment