Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!
YAY! AN UPDATE! I love that girl, I cant believe she is 4 already, and such a darling ballerina.
It was a great party... Leave it to Miss E to bring in 4 with such style!
cake is the bomb diggity bomb moe! nice job.im loving the ballerina.
I LOVE the cake! Ellie is super cute.
The cake did turn out really cute - good job!I love her in her little tu tu, so sweet!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YAY! AN UPDATE! I love that girl, I cant believe she is 4 already, and such a darling ballerina.
It was a great party... Leave it to Miss E to bring in 4 with such style!
cake is the bomb diggity bomb moe! nice job.
im loving the ballerina.
I LOVE the cake! Ellie is super cute.
The cake did turn out really cute - good job!
I love her in her little tu tu, so sweet!
Post a Comment