Today I am 30!!! What a great day or month I should say!!! Thank you all of my family and friends for making me feel so loved and appreciated today!!!! This month has been incredible, from my surprise party to all the phone calls and cards in the mail. I am so blessed to be surrounded by so many people that care about me!! This has been the greatest birthday!! Thank you for all you do!! I am so excited to be a member of the 30 club!!!
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
The big 30
Today I am 30!!! What a great day or month I should say!!! Thank you all of my family and friends for making me feel so loved and appreciated today!!!! This month has been incredible, from my surprise party to all the phone calls and cards in the mail. I am so blessed to be surrounded by so many people that care about me!! This has been the greatest birthday!! Thank you for all you do!! I am so excited to be a member of the 30 club!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!

5 comments:
I would like to take a moment to thank the picture of bread I made for sneaking onto this blog! It was not planned but as long as it is here everyone should know that I MADE BREAD!! Yes for the first time in my life I made bread and it was good!! So at 30 I am finally becoming domesticated!
Hahaa! I was wondering what was with the bread! :) You don't look 30 at all! I'm so jelous you are so cute!
Jealous....sorry I promise I know how to spell!
okay thats really funny cuz i was waiting to see if that was your present from someone and was a little confused by the bread.....good job being a domesticated 30yr old!
Happy Birthday! I'm so sorry that I couldn't make it to your party. I hope you had a great time. BTW, your bread looks GREAT! My first loaf of bread looked like a weird looking rock--tasted like one too. :)
Post a Comment