Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter

 
 
 
 
Happy Easter everyone!! We had a wonderful Easter this year! The girls were up at 5:45A.M. and ready to go. They had a great time finding all of the eggs the Easter Bunny had left for them. Luckily for Mom, Dad and their teeth the Easter Bunny left eggs filled with My Little Ponies. For church we went to my brother Casey's ward where he blessed little Ashlynn. We finished the day with another egg hunt at Granny V's and Pop pop's house. Luckily the weather was beautiful which added to an already wonderful Sunday! I have posted a lot of pictures from Easter so keep scrolling down.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Deedles said...

Hey the Easter Bunny left eggs with My Little Ponies at our house too! (Thanks for the tip!) :) I love all the pictures your girls look adorable! And it was so fun to see you at our ward! :)

Cat said...

Thank you for all the Easter pics!! The girls look like they had a very happy and successful easter!! those flower headbands with mom crack me up! Yay for more toys!!

Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!