Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4Th of July

 
 
 
 
We had a wonderful 4Th of July this year!! It was very busy, fully packed and extremely enjoyable. We started the day with family and friends fun run. Thank you to all of those who participated and Congrats to Aaron Ball for winning!!! We had pool time with my family, dinner with Aaron's mom and Brian, face painting (Ellie informed me that you have to have face painting on the 4Th of July) and fireworks. I am so grateful that we live in this country!!! Thank you to all of you that have dedicated your lives to protecting us and keeping us safe. I am so proud to be an American!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Aaron said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHA
HAHA
HA....


I 'won'.....THAT'S funny! I only 'won' because everyone else ran further than I did.

HAHAHA

Thanks though. Gave me a good laugh.

Jobi Niu said...

How cute is your little family?? SO CUTE! The 4th of July was fun huh? IT's my favorite holiday.

I'm really excited for my new calling, I have some big shoes to fill. I know the YW and the leaders will miss you so much, I hope I can do half as good as you've done! Love ya.. :]

Cat said...

oh my gosh....the girls are too cute and you know that you only have yourself to blame with the face painting! you and michelle took the girls down to provo last year introducing them to the face painting world :)

anyway, i have a feeling i'm going to be blown away when i see these two next month.....i don't think it's ever been this long since i've seen them! love the pool shot!! um are those chairs in the pool? awesome!!!

Summer said...

Yeah!!! Great Post... Love the bikini shot

Summer said...

Also, Grandpa said to tell the girls "hi" and that he loves them.

Deedles said...

Love the pictures! Looks like you guys had a great day!

Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!