Saturday Ellie and Tanner met their cousins at Thanksgiving Point for the Pixie and Pirate Activity. Guess which child was a pixie and which one wanted to be a pirate? They had a blast!! They made Indian hats, went to a pirate house, on a treasure hunt(to bad the pirate thieves a head of us stole all the treasure. I hate when people don't follow the rules)and on a bear hunt. Oh and I can't forget the face painting. Ellie's favorite part was getting a huge heart on her face and Tanner rocked at shooting a bear! Thank goodness for Thanksgiving Point!!!
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Pixie and Pirates
Saturday Ellie and Tanner met their cousins at Thanksgiving Point for the Pixie and Pirate Activity. Guess which child was a pixie and which one wanted to be a pirate? They had a blast!! They made Indian hats, went to a pirate house, on a treasure hunt(to bad the pirate thieves a head of us stole all the treasure. I hate when people don't follow the rules)and on a bear hunt. Oh and I can't forget the face painting. Ellie's favorite part was getting a huge heart on her face and Tanner rocked at shooting a bear! Thank goodness for Thanksgiving Point!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!

3 comments:
How fun. It looks like an awesome adventure. The girls are adorable.
So fun! :) Your girls are so adorable!
oh my gosh....they are too cute and this post is so hilarious to me.....i love that tanner and ellie are so opposite!! love the pics and the outfits!!!
Post a Comment