Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!
Monday, November 9, 2009
The end of an era
Jessica just finished her senior year of soccer. Her team had a great season. We had a lot of fun watching Jessica play as the varsity team starting forward. Jessie's game was a little emotional for a couple of reasons... First (and I am sure many of you will agree) I can't believe this kid is 17 and graduating. Second she was the only starting player on the team that was not able to play club ball and worked very hard to improve and earn her spot on the team. Third and final this was the last season that a Vanderhoef would play for Coach Brett Bergholm. Brett started coaching at Lehi as an assistant coach my junior year of high school. My senior year he was the head coach and with his help we won the state championship. He tried very hard to recruit Cathy but failed and she played for Lone Peak. Sarah was Brett's "T-A" her senior year, Michelle played soccer for him all three years of high school and was his team captain her senior year and now Jessie. Brett Bergholm has been an impact in the Vanderhoef home for the last 14 years(yes I am that old and yes Jessica was only 3 when I was a junior) He is an amazing soccer coach and a great friend. Thanks coach for so many great years!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!

4 comments:
Great picture!! i didn't even get my soccer jersey so i'm a little jealous but love the pic! Yeah, it's crazy that the years have gone so fast! I totally remember your state game too and sitting in the bleachers in the snow with dad cheering like crazy!! and i'm happy to say i got to be at at least one of both and jessie's senior year games....good job sisters!!!
Cute pic! I can't believe Jess is that old either...wow, how time flies! And if I can't believe how old she is...I really can't believe how old you are :o) Haha!
That is so awesome! I'm sad they didn't take state. They totally could have! They're a really good team. She's such a great girl and I love her. SO TALENTED! SO CUTE. IT was fun comin and watchin her play against Westlake. CUTE PICTURE. I loved playing sports & Nmiss the good ol' days!
i'm ready for another update
Post a Comment