First and most important please keep in mind while looking at these pictures that they were taken at 6:45 a.m. right before I walked the door to go for a great birthday run. With that said, What a great birthday!!! Aaron had to work until 10p.m. (we are going away for the weekend tomorrow) so Ellie Tanner and I just played all day. We had so much fun!! They made me the best cards and each had a gift for me. Tanner gave me a Valentine Dog and Ellie a strawberry candle. We went shopping and to Thanksgiving point and then they helped throw a little party for me with Granny "V", Pop pop and Jessica. They set the table and put up the decorations. It was so cute!! They kept checking with me all day to make sure I was having a great day. I am so grateful for the these two little princesses' in my life!! I love them so much!! Thank you Ellie and Tanner for an wonderful birthday!!!! Thank you to all my friends and family also for all you did for me!! I love all of you!
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!
Friday, February 19, 2010
Great Birthday
First and most important please keep in mind while looking at these pictures that they were taken at 6:45 a.m. right before I walked the door to go for a great birthday run. With that said, What a great birthday!!! Aaron had to work until 10p.m. (we are going away for the weekend tomorrow) so Ellie Tanner and I just played all day. We had so much fun!! They made me the best cards and each had a gift for me. Tanner gave me a Valentine Dog and Ellie a strawberry candle. We went shopping and to Thanksgiving point and then they helped throw a little party for me with Granny "V", Pop pop and Jessica. They set the table and put up the decorations. It was so cute!! They kept checking with me all day to make sure I was having a great day. I am so grateful for the these two little princesses' in my life!! I love them so much!! Thank you Ellie and Tanner for an wonderful birthday!!!! Thank you to all my friends and family also for all you did for me!! I love all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!

4 comments:
Aww.. you've got such a great family! (And fabulous pants). Glad you had such a great day.
don't tell tanner but i think that's the same valentine puppy that i sent (well sending on tuesday) to her for her belated valentines (for the record, i had all the girls valentines ready on time, just not so much mailed out)
yay for a fun birthday!! and that's what you get for having crazy early rising daughters!
Happy birthday! How cute your girls took such good care of you! :)
Ellie & Tanner you are so sweet to give your Mommy such a Happy Birthday!! Love you so much!!
Post a Comment