Tanner had her first day of pre-school this week!!! She loves school and her teacher Miss Ari!! She also loves having three of her best friends in class with her. The first day Aaron and I were so excited to take her in and take pictures, but Tanner had other plans. We were told to just drop her off and she would go in all by herself. She is such an independent thing!!!
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Pre-school
Tanner had her first day of pre-school this week!!! She loves school and her teacher Miss Ari!! She also loves having three of her best friends in class with her. The first day Aaron and I were so excited to take her in and take pictures, but Tanner had other plans. We were told to just drop her off and she would go in all by herself. She is such an independent thing!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!

1 comment:
Adorable!!
Post a Comment