Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I was tagged a week ago by my friend Davis and I am now finally getting to it.

10 years ago

Ten years ago I was finishing up beauty school and working full time at TGI Fridays in Provo. In fact if you go there today you can still see my employee of the month picture hanging on the wall.

5 years ago

Aaron and I were enjoying the newly wed life. We had only been married a few months and had a blast! I was working at a salon called hair dynamics and was driving a red mini cooper with a British Flag on the top.

5 months ago

5 months ago was December. My in laws were here visiting from Florida and we had a great time!! We went snowmobiling, shopping, to Temple Square and to
Cafe Rio about 5 times!!

5 things on my to do list

Run
mop the kitchen floor
laundry
Tanner's doctors appointment
pick up a rose bushes

5 snacks I enjoy

I try not to snack and just chew a lot of gum


5 things to do if I were a billionaire

Get Aaron a Ford GT
Get Aaron season tickets to the Yankees and a plane to get him there
Shop shop shop shop shop shop!!!!!
Build a house on the beach
Get my dad a Hummer a H2 is what he wants I think

5 bad habits

in love with expensive purses
nail biting
always eat to many treats
like to stay up to late at night
never wear sunscreen

5 Places I have lived


Hawaii
Wyoming
California
Utah
Florida

5 jobs I have had

Classy Cuts (Alpine)
Turtle Bay Hilton Salon(Hawaii)
Hair Dynamics(Orlando)
Grape Fish Hair Salon(Orlando)
Journeys End Spa(Lehi)

5 things people don't know about me


I have never had a crispy creme donut
I have never had an onion ring
I won a Mt. Dew chugging contest at a Nascar Race (Pepsi 400)
I secretly wish I could be on Americas Next top model
I used to dream of having my own fitness videos called "Moe Muscle"

5 people I tag

Cathy
Rheanna
Ashlee
Celeste
Summer

1 comment:

Cat said...

Yay for TGI Fridays to get a shout out!!

Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!