Wednesday, May 21, 2008

 

 

We just got back from our trip to Florida where we had a wonderful time!! It was a busy and eventful week! We were fortunate enough to be there to go to the temple with Aaron's two younger brothers,Jordan and Josiah, and sister in-law,Audrey, for the first time and then to see Jordan and Audrey be sealed the next day. We will be taking Josiah to the MTC tomorrow where he will be serving the next two years in the West Indies dutch speaking mission. Words can not express how incredible and beautiful it was to be in the temple with Aaron's family!! We will truly cherish the memories that we made through out the last week!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Ok, so where do you get off going to Florida when I need my hair done? I mean, I suppose a sealing and a farewell are possible reasons to not be here to do my hair BUT I'm not sure I agree!! Did you not see my hair when you came to tell me about our broken sprinkler?!? IT'S ORANGE!!! GASTLY ORANGE!!! And I'm not sure what to do about it. And if the orange part wasn't bad enough, I have almost black "skunk-streaks" weaved throughout it!!! Seriously Maryanne, this is no laughing matter. You can't leave without my permission from now on! Is that understood?!? :)

Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!