Monday, January 5, 2009

6 years

 
 
 
 
This Saturday was Aaron and my 6Th anniversary!!! I can't believe six years have flown by!! I know this is cheesy but they have been six incredible years and I have an amazing husband. He makes me a better person just ask my family it has been said more than once that they have liked me a lot more since I married Aaron
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Aaron said...

6 years.....you two are children.....


Ü

Cat said...

Haha, yes we do like you more since you've been married to Aaron but its only because you are happier and he is a great brother-in-law......we did like you before too just in case you forgot :)

You bring the balance in the Holtz family also!! I'm sure they agree that they've enjoyed having you in their life as much as we've enjoyed Aaron...and we are all grateful for your cute giant daughters!!! I can say that because they will both be taller and thinner than all of us in a few years!

Happy Anniversary!!

Gran said...

Air- great smile in the photo w/ Ellie on the chair. Let's show that to the "higher-up's" who claim my sweet boy is too abrasive!
Knuckles-Knuckles!

Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!