Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tanner's dance

 
 
 
 
Tanner had dance again today! She loves to dance and wear tu tu's like her big sister. She was so excited to go to dace today that she and Ellie had a huge dance party before hand to warm up. When it came to for her actual dance class she was just to tired to participate except for Ring Around the Rosie's. At least this time she stayed for the whole class.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Marion said...

Your girls are so cute. I love the picture of Ellie in her little beanie. She is growing up.

davis said...

i cant get over how big they both are! i am missing their whole lives! hurry up and move back here already geeez.

i love these gorgeous girls!

Gran said...

Moe- Ms. Tanner has the most "doe" eyes I have ever seen! They are gorgeous...thank you for those genes!

Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!