Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tanner's pics

 
 
 
 
Here are a few pictures my friend Summer took of Tanner! Tanner was not in the mood to play photo shoot that day but Summer still got some great pictures. Thanks Summer!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

davis said...

she is so darling!!! i love how her and ellie really dont look like sisters. i hope i get to see them dance in person some day!

Cindi said...

She is too cute. Great pictures.

Deedles said...

Hey MaryAnne! This is Dede from the girls' dance class. I saw a link to your blog on Summer's blog so I thought I'd check it out. I love that picture of you and Tanner. And of course Tanner looks so cute in all of them! What a cutie!

Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!