Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Cousins
Picture day with all the grandchildren involved is always a good time and a lot of laughs! We had so much fun having these done at my mom and dad's house. My friend Cindi was very patient and worked great with all the babies! I can't believe how fast they are all growing. For those of you who can't remember who belongs to who here is a quick update.... Ellie and Tanner(the two biggest) are mine Ashlynn(the dark haired baby) is Casey and Kristi's little girl then Mckinlley and Adie belong to Sarah and Derek. The picture of Mckinnley and Tanner is a lot of fun! The two of them are only 11 days apart and the best of friends. It has been so fun having them grow up together. Keep scrolling down to see all the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!




3 comments:
so here is one way to make aunt cathy shed a tear.....show a pic of her favorite people/buddies and best nieces in the world all in one pic when i'm on the other side of the country :) I love it though!! these came out so stinking cute and showed their little/big personalities!!! Thank you for posting these!!
What beautiful kids!
tanner and mckinley look like mini sarah and maryanne!
Ellie is a good oldest cousin holding ashlynn! i can't believe how big baby aidie is! these pics are so cute! can't wait to see all of them!
Post a Comment