Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!
Oh your girls are so cute! I miss the good times chatting at dance.
oh my gosh! who are these long haired skinnier all the time girls?! These pics are too cute. i miss these stinky girls!! love it!
Excellent. You'll have a terrrific shoe budget in about 6 years. Better hope that they were your size, but I'm not thinking they will. We miss you guys SO much. Thanks for posting pictures. Serayah was so happy to see the girls.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh your girls are so cute! I miss the good times chatting at dance.
oh my gosh! who are these long haired skinnier all the time girls?! These pics are too cute. i miss these stinky girls!! love it!
Excellent. You'll have a terrrific shoe budget in about 6 years. Better hope that they were your size, but I'm not thinking they will.
We miss you guys SO much. Thanks for posting pictures. Serayah was so happy to see the girls.
Post a Comment