Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Attention Eagle Mountian
Labor Day morning at 7:00a.m. we will be having a FREE fun run!! The city election candidates will all be there to run with us. It will be a great opportunity to put their names with their faces. We will also be having give aways and a kids race at 8:30. There will be a 5k or 10k available and you can run or walk. Something for everyone. We will be starting in front of Eagle Valley Elementary!!! Please join us it will be a great time! You can e-mail me at sportymoe12@yahoo.com if you have any questions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment