Thursday, August 27, 2009

pre-k

 
 
 
 
Much to Ellie's delight Pre-K is finally here. Today was Ellie's first day and she could not have been happier!! She has been counting down the days since last May when we went to the school and met her teacher. As usual before any big event in our lives we started out front with a photo shoot. Once again Ellie choreographed all of the poses and directed the shoot herself. Following a great shoot, we walked over to what used to known as "Granny V's school" recently renamed "Ellie's School" and Ellie lined up with her class. Yes, she is the tallest and yes, she looks a good two years older than all of her classmates. She had a wonderful time! The first thing she to me after school was "When is it time for kindergarten?"
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Mark & Bre Kirkland said...

love it..she looks darling..miss u guys already and really??? next time can i pls hang out with us damn it??

Celeste said...

Too cute!! It was fun to witness the photo shoot from my drive way. I thought it was cute how Tanner had a backpack on as well. I'm sure she can't wait for her turn at Pre K!!

Deedles said...

So cute! How adorable is she!?!

Cat said...

i love the poses!! Poor tanner probably misses her big sister during the day but i love the too giant back packs!! She's not aloud to grow up this fast!!

Summer said...

Oh! The second picture is awesome. I'll bet she's SO excited... this just makes me more sad that we're not around to share these things with you! FYI, Cam still has his Tanner crush.. I still get "I wuv Tanner, mama!"... Randomly... In the car... :)

Cat said...

um i just realized.....are all the kids on like a wrist leash? that's funny that ellie's rockin the pose while being tied to a line of kids!

Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!