Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tanner's turn

 
 
 
 
The last couple of blogs have been about Ellie. I thought it was Tanner's turn. Here are a few shots of what Tanner does when big sister is at school. She talked with Mkinnley on the phone for about 5 minutes. Hilarious, you can just imagine how that two year old conversation went. After the phone call it was off to the kitchen to bake cookies(Tanner's adorable apron was courtesy of Catey Ball at www.randomthoughtsfromthezoo.blogspot.com) As you can see Tanner enjoyed eating the cookies as well as making them. Tanner's afternoon ended with a wonderful surprise. Daddy finished at the auction early and came home just in time to make a castle out of blocks.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Heidi said...

She's such a cutie! How fun to have some one-on-one time while sister is off to school!

Deedles said...

She is so cute!

Cindi said...

Tanner is so cute. I bet she misses her sister tho. Or will someday. :) The apron is cute too.

Cat said...

aw tanner banner!!! i can just imagine mckinley and her conversation..........love the tanner update, her hair is getting soooo long!! pretty girl

sarah said...

Mckinley thought the pictures were cool. She told me "Tanner is making cookies all by herself."
So how do I become a follower on your blog? Do I get a free haircut if I become a follower?

Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!