We are so excited for Halloween!!! Saturday was a rainy day so the girls and I hit the kitchen for a little Halloween baking. Ellie kept sneaking the Reece's pieces and Tanner kept sneaking frosting. Some how despite the sneaky snacking we were able to finish the cake and have it look like we wanted. So much fun!!! We can not wait for this weekend!! Keep scrolling to see the whole process.
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Halloween
We are so excited for Halloween!!! Saturday was a rainy day so the girls and I hit the kitchen for a little Halloween baking. Ellie kept sneaking the Reece's pieces and Tanner kept sneaking frosting. Some how despite the sneaky snacking we were able to finish the cake and have it look like we wanted. So much fun!!! We can not wait for this weekend!! Keep scrolling to see the whole process.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!

2 comments:
oh my gosh....very cute cute!! I'm impressed there was both frosting and candy left! looks like a lot of fun!
How cute it that! Darling
Post a Comment