For Family night tonight we finally carved-painted our pumpkins. We let the girls each pick out the pumpkin they wanted. Those of you who know Ellie well know that she has a love for "cute little things" which explains the pumpkin she painted tonight. Tanner at first wanted the biggest pumpkin but then fell in love with this little pie pumpkin. The girls had a blast painting their pumpkins while Aaron happily took a knife to ours. I of course added the accessories making it a total team effort. What a great night!!! Once again keep scrolling down to see all of the pics from tonight!!
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!
Monday, October 26, 2009
pumpkin time
For Family night tonight we finally carved-painted our pumpkins. We let the girls each pick out the pumpkin they wanted. Those of you who know Ellie well know that she has a love for "cute little things" which explains the pumpkin she painted tonight. Tanner at first wanted the biggest pumpkin but then fell in love with this little pie pumpkin. The girls had a blast painting their pumpkins while Aaron happily took a knife to ours. I of course added the accessories making it a total team effort. What a great night!!! Once again keep scrolling down to see all of the pics from tonight!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!

2 comments:
That. Is. Awesome.
wow! Aaron made the blog again! tell him nice knife skills!
Oh yeah....Go Yankees!!
Post a Comment