Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cousin Day

 
 
 
 
Today was our first official "Cousin Day" Ashlynn we missed you. Sarah and I decided that our girls do not get enough quality time together. From now on the first Saturday of each month is Cousin Day. Today was so much fun!! We started by watching the video tape of each cousins dance recital and then moved on to play every game imaginable. The girls were all on their best behavior and evan shared with out being asked. A great time was had by all!! We can't wait until next month.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cat said...

what a great idea!! I love these pics and can't believe how much aidie is a part of the big girl gang now!! Yay for cousin day!!

Summer said...

Woah. I can't believe how big everyone's gotten... it's only been a few months! Looks like it was a fabulous day.

Deedles said...

What a fun idea! :) Looks like they had so much fun! :)

Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!