Thursday, January 7, 2010

snow days

 

 

 

I love how cute the girls look when they are all bundled up. That's about the only good thing I can think of in the winter time. Thank goodness you can play in the snow!! Ellie and Tanner are professional snow angel makers and snow eaters. They are still trying to master the art of snowball making(hard to do with dry powder)and think that falling over in the snow is hillarious. The cups of hot chocolate at the end of a hard day in the snow is also something these two snow bunnies have become very fond of.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sarah said...

Very cute in their snow gear.

Cat said...

hahaha i love the pink snow pants!! they are awesome!

Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!