Like most people in Eagle Mountian I have been having a major case of the winter blues. I needed a break and needed it quick. As luck would have it Aaron had Saturday as his day off last weekend and Monday as his day off this week. We jumped at a chance to take advantage of this rare three day weekend. We packed up the car and drove all the way to Provo,Utah to stay at a very fancy hotel (that's what the girls kept calling it). It was just what the doctor ordered. We had the best time!! We hit up the new Pirate's Island, The mall,Toys R Us,Brick Oven, The Planatarium, Aaron got his In and Out fix a couple times (I had subway)the girls swam and swam and swam and jumped on the hotel beds. We had so much fun relaxing and being together. The girls loved every minute of staying in the hotel!! This was the best thing our family has done in a very long time!!! Evan though we didn't go far it was so so so nice to leave Eagle Mountain for a few days!!! I can not wait to do this again!
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!
Friday, February 5, 2010
A wonderful weekend away
Like most people in Eagle Mountian I have been having a major case of the winter blues. I needed a break and needed it quick. As luck would have it Aaron had Saturday as his day off last weekend and Monday as his day off this week. We jumped at a chance to take advantage of this rare three day weekend. We packed up the car and drove all the way to Provo,Utah to stay at a very fancy hotel (that's what the girls kept calling it). It was just what the doctor ordered. We had the best time!! We hit up the new Pirate's Island, The mall,Toys R Us,Brick Oven, The Planatarium, Aaron got his In and Out fix a couple times (I had subway)the girls swam and swam and swam and jumped on the hotel beds. We had so much fun relaxing and being together. The girls loved every minute of staying in the hotel!! This was the best thing our family has done in a very long time!!! Evan though we didn't go far it was so so so nice to leave Eagle Mountain for a few days!!! I can not wait to do this again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!

7 comments:
I love little getaways like that! This past October we went to Park City for four days and it was fabulous!!! Every family should take some time out and just have fun together like that! Glad you had a good time!
Looks so fun! What a great idea. We get to go to St. George for a few days- I can't wait to get out of here too! Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!!!
AWESOME!! Good for you guys.. Sounds like a blast! Your girls are so dang cute.. What a fun lil family you have..
I'm so glad you had a good break. How fun. The girls are just too darn cute.
What fun!! Those spur of the moment weekends are always the best!!
What a fun idea! Love it! We may have to do something fun like that soon! :)
What great pictures... I was looking at them, then Cam came running in shouting "It's TANNER! I LOVE Tanner!". I'm glad you guys were able to have a break and so much fun.
Post a Comment