Thursday, April 22, 2010

spring

 
 
 
 
Watch out Independence Way! It is finally warm enough for the girls to break out their cars. The sidewalks are no longer safe!!! I myself am already down a couple of toes and a shin bone. Cats and small dogs will not be rescued if they find themselves in the path of the Barbie Wranglers so please lock them up (that will keep them from pooping on my lawn also:) ) Please forgive Ellie,Tanner and their mother for any damage done to your mailbox or cars left in your driveway. Steering or driving in a strait line is not a talent that comes naturally to either of my daughters.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Thanks for the warning! I'll make sure to tell my kitties to stay out of their way!! :)

Heather said...

So cute! Don't you wish they had motorized barbie jeeps when we were kids!

Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!