What a weekend!! Aaron has had the last couple of days off and we have gone non stop! Saturday was wonderful! The sun finally showed up and we took full advantage of it. We hit the Eagle Mountain street fair, the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point,University Mall and ended the day at Cafe Rio having dinner with Bre,Davis and Tayor. So much fun!!!! The girls were so exhausted they fell asleep thirty seconds after their heads hit their pillows.
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
sun shine
What a weekend!! Aaron has had the last couple of days off and we have gone non stop! Saturday was wonderful! The sun finally showed up and we took full advantage of it. We hit the Eagle Mountain street fair, the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point,University Mall and ended the day at Cafe Rio having dinner with Bre,Davis and Tayor. So much fun!!!! The girls were so exhausted they fell asleep thirty seconds after their heads hit their pillows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!

3 comments:
cute picture of you and Bre!! I miss you guys so much, next time... i am there, although i look like a giant compared to you both!
Cute pictures :) I thought for a second you were at the beach with the sand picture. Let me know if you find the beach around here. We'd love to go :)
looks like a lot of fun! you and bre look great of course! the girls look like they had a good time, didn't know eagle mountain had a street fair! oh by the way, where's the picture of your billboard?!?!?!
Post a Comment