Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ellie's first field trip

 
 
 
 
Friday was Ellie's first field trip!! She went to the Dinosaur Museum with her Pre-k class. Ellie was so excited to ride a school bus for the first time!! She informed Tanner and I that we were aloud to meet her at the museum but she was riding the bus. We had a great time!! Ellie was the ultimate buddy and obeyed, to the extreme, every buddy system rule Ms. Cheryl gave her. Next week Ellie has a field trip to the Fire Station and can not wait!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cat said...

luv it!! um is it me or is ellie like a foot taller than her buddy? loving the poses and who knew riding the bus was so exciting, but then again we were excited when we got to walk to school so i guess it makes sense.

also luv tanner's cameo.....so cute!!! i miss these stinkers!

Noni said...

How exciting!! Both girls are growing up so fast...stooopppp!

Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!