Saturday we took my mom to the Gardens at Thanksgiving Point for a Mother's Day picnic. It was wonderful!!! The weather was perfect,the Gardens were beautiful and Michelle and Andy brought chocolate,carmel covered apples from Rocky Mountain Chocolates(SOOOO YUMMY!!). The girls had a great time playing with their Aunts and Uncle. We thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the afternoon and will be making it our new Mother's Day tradition. Keep scrolling down to see a few more pictures from our picnics.
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
The Gardens
Saturday we took my mom to the Gardens at Thanksgiving Point for a Mother's Day picnic. It was wonderful!!! The weather was perfect,the Gardens were beautiful and Michelle and Andy brought chocolate,carmel covered apples from Rocky Mountain Chocolates(SOOOO YUMMY!!). The girls had a great time playing with their Aunts and Uncle. We thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the afternoon and will be making it our new Mother's Day tradition. Keep scrolling down to see a few more pictures from our picnics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!

No comments:
Post a Comment