Yesterday we finally had a taste of spring time in Eagle Mountain!! It was 80 degrees and although the wind was still blowing it was a warm wind. It was so nice to feel the sun shining after such an incredibly long winter. Aaron worked the split shift yesterday and was able to come home couple hours. After giving our lawn some much needed TLC he and the girls turned the sprinklers on. Ellie and Tanner had a blast running through them and spraying each other with the hose. It wasn't quite warm enough for swim suits but we will take what we can get. What a great day!! I am so glad we were able to enjoy it while it lasted.
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Spring for a day
Yesterday we finally had a taste of spring time in Eagle Mountain!! It was 80 degrees and although the wind was still blowing it was a warm wind. It was so nice to feel the sun shining after such an incredibly long winter. Aaron worked the split shift yesterday and was able to come home couple hours. After giving our lawn some much needed TLC he and the girls turned the sprinklers on. Ellie and Tanner had a blast running through them and spraying each other with the hose. It wasn't quite warm enough for swim suits but we will take what we can get. What a great day!! I am so glad we were able to enjoy it while it lasted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!

1 comment:
It was sooo nice & now it's back to our chilly/rainy reality!! I think a nice spring isn't happening this year. It's gonna be like last year and go straight from yucky cold weather to our HOT summers!!!
Cute pics!
Post a Comment