Tuesday, July 6, 2010

California

 
 
 
 
We had a wonderful 4th of July weekend!!! Granny, Ellie, Tanner and I drove to Rohnert Park for my cousin Micheal's wedding reception. We decided to go at the last minute and were only in California for the weekend but enjoyed every minute of it!!! It was so nice to see our family. We were able to spend a whole day in the most beautiful garden!! The girls were in heaven. Thank you Aunt Janice and Uncle Keith for everything!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Deedles said...

Sounds like fun! Those last minute trips can be so much fun!

Cat said...

Cute pics!! Glad it was so much fun.....can't wait to see the pics from bodega bay (hint hint)

Luv you guys!

jg said...

your girls are beautiful

Noni said...

Beautiful! We miss you!

Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!