Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pioneer Day Run

 
 
 
 
Happy Pioneer Day!! It wouldn't be a holiday at our house with out a good run. Ellie, Tanner and Mckinnley were up at 5:30 this morning ready to run. Luckily I was able to convince them that I should do my run first. They were ready and waiting when I got back. I would like to apologize to all of my neighbors who thought they would try and sleep in this morning only to be awaken by my three fast and loud little runners :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Heidi said...

That is the cutest thing!!!

Maren said...

Seriously the cutest thing ever! Love the stretching!

Catey said...

Love it! Had I known, we totally would have come join in and brought treats for prizes! :)
And maybe I could have even run the distance the kids did.....

Cat said...

hahaha ok this is awesome! I love the stretching and that tanner is pushing a stroller! and the headbands.....very cool! Glad to see the girls have that Vanderhoef tradition in them!!

Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!