Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ellie is 6

 
 
 
 
I can't believe Ellie is six!!! Time is flying by way to fast. Ellie had a wonderful birthday. She went on her special birthday dinner date with Aaron to Denny's for some chocolate chip pancakes (Denny's was her choice) spent the day with Granny "V",Pop pop,Tanner and Mommy at Thanksgiving Point and had a wonderful Princess Birthday Party with all of her royal friends. We ended the Birthday week at the hotel for an amazing weekend away. We love Ellie soooo much and thank Heavenly Father for everyday we get to have her with us!! Happy Birthday Sweet Ellie!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Noni said...

Ellie makes such a beautiful Rapunzel, and I love the cupcakes and glass slipper!

Deedles said...

Happy birthday Ellie. She looks beautiful! I love the cupcakes!

Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!