Wow!! Who told these two they could grow up!!! I can't believe how big they are getting. Ellie will be six this week and Tanner is 3 1/2. Time is flying by so fast. I enjoying being a mom to these two little women more than one could ever imagine!!! They are such wonderful little girls and the joy of Aaron's and my life!! I am so greatful that we get to be their parents. We love you Ellie and Tanner!!!!!
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Two Beauty Queens
Wow!! Who told these two they could grow up!!! I can't believe how big they are getting. Ellie will be six this week and Tanner is 3 1/2. Time is flying by so fast. I enjoying being a mom to these two little women more than one could ever imagine!!! They are such wonderful little girls and the joy of Aaron's and my life!! I am so greatful that we get to be their parents. We love you Ellie and Tanner!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!

4 comments:
You're right they are growing up fast:)
love your girls! love the clothes! (had has them too) go look at naartjie website, go to baby girls, outfits, adi is a model! I miss you, lets do lunch or dinner sometime!
They look "pretty, oh so pretty"!
When did they get so big?!? Tanner looks so grown up in those pictures! They both look beautiful!
Post a Comment