This weekend Ellie had her dance recital!! I must say this is something that we have been looking forward to since the last recital in December. For those of you who know Ellie know that she was born to preform and loves being on stage in front of a crowd. She was in two numbers, the first was with her tumbling class. Her tumbling class was a lot of fun because my mom and I were the teachers. The were so cute!! They dressed as little clowns and preformed to "Make them Laugh" from Singing in the Rain. My mom made all of the clown costumes and did a great job!! The second number she was in was with her creative dance class. They danced to "True loves Kiss" from Enchanted. Ellie did a great job and preformed her little heart out! Tanner loved watching big sister up on stage and cheered and laughed the entire time!!
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Ellie's Dance Recital
This weekend Ellie had her dance recital!! I must say this is something that we have been looking forward to since the last recital in December. For those of you who know Ellie know that she was born to preform and loves being on stage in front of a crowd. She was in two numbers, the first was with her tumbling class. Her tumbling class was a lot of fun because my mom and I were the teachers. The were so cute!! They dressed as little clowns and preformed to "Make them Laugh" from Singing in the Rain. My mom made all of the clown costumes and did a great job!! The second number she was in was with her creative dance class. They danced to "True loves Kiss" from Enchanted. Ellie did a great job and preformed her little heart out! Tanner loved watching big sister up on stage and cheered and laughed the entire time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!

1 comment:
The pictures are great... The concert was SO MUCH fun! You and your mom did a terrific job.... but the clowns were the most entertaining tumblers... if I do say so myself!
Post a Comment