Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
First Day of Pre-School
Today is Ellie's first day of pre-school!! I'm not sure what caused more excitement the fact that she got to go to school or the new back pack she got to use. Either way I had a very happy and eager little girl this morning.
Oh Ellie- Gran is soooo proud of you! You are growing up just like a beautiful princess. Princesses go to school too. Did you see any other princesses at school today?
I love your backpack. It is very cool!
Gran is sending you a new school outfit. Pink-pink-pink! I am sending one for Tanner so she can pretend she is going to school too. You can be Tanner's teacher!
Yay for Ellie's new backpack that is somehow bigger than her! I just had to leave a comment and give a shout out to lil ms. tanner for trying to be in preschool too :) soooo cute...can't wait to see the rest of the photo shoot!
3 comments:
Oh Ellie- Gran is soooo proud of you! You are growing up just like a beautiful princess. Princesses go to school too. Did you see any other princesses at school today?
I love your backpack. It is very cool!
Gran is sending you a new school outfit. Pink-pink-pink! I am sending one for Tanner so she can pretend she is going to school too. You can be Tanner's teacher!
I love you and Tanner too!
Always,
Gran
Hey its Autumn I searched Vanderhoef on blogger and found your blog. You look so great! Your family is beautiful. Here is my blog telffam.blogspot.com
Yay for Ellie's new backpack that is somehow bigger than her! I just had to leave a comment and give a shout out to lil ms. tanner for trying to be in preschool too :) soooo cute...can't wait to see the rest of the photo shoot!
Post a Comment