Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Farm

 
 
 
 
Today we went to Thanksgiving Point with our friends Summer, Serayah and Camden. We had a great time and the kids played hard. The girls had a blast riding the ponies and playing in the little village. Tanner evan rode a pony and loved it! Since I was holding Tanner on the horse Summer took pictures with her camera(thank you Summer.) I promise that I will post them soon!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Summer said...

We had SO much fun!!! Serayah keeps asking when we can go again.
As we were leaving she said "I LOVE Ellie, She's my friend".

Amanda said...

Hey Maryanne!! Remember me? Amanda from beauty school! I saw Shanda today at the parade in provo and we got talking about people we have seen from beauty school and she told me about your blog! Your kids are so cute! I love the red hair! I have three red heads and our 4th on the way.(were pretty sure it will probably be a red head too) :) It's good to see you are doing well and so happy! Take care and keep in touch! My blog is www.gurntopia.blogspot.com

auttelf said...

I have the same picture of my kids looking through the bars. They loved that little farm.

Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!