Ellie had the best day of her whole life!!! She was able to got the Bippety Boppety Boutique at Disney World and have her hair and make up done by her very own fairy god mother. She was in heaven as she sat in the salon chair and had her hair, nails and make up done. All the fairy god mothers at the boutique thought she was Aerial which as you can imagine only added to her delight. She Even had fairy dust sprinkled all over her while her Fairy God Mother had her make a special princess wish. For those of you who were not in Florida and able to see Ellie's makeover first hand do not worry she has taken full advantage of mom being a hair stylist and we have recreated this look quite a few times. I am sure Princess Ellie will be making her debut in Eagle Mountain soon.
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Ellie's Fairy Godmother
Ellie had the best day of her whole life!!! She was able to got the Bippety Boppety Boutique at Disney World and have her hair and make up done by her very own fairy god mother. She was in heaven as she sat in the salon chair and had her hair, nails and make up done. All the fairy god mothers at the boutique thought she was Aerial which as you can imagine only added to her delight. She Even had fairy dust sprinkled all over her while her Fairy God Mother had her make a special princess wish. For those of you who were not in Florida and able to see Ellie's makeover first hand do not worry she has taken full advantage of mom being a hair stylist and we have recreated this look quite a few times. I am sure Princess Ellie will be making her debut in Eagle Mountain soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!

7 comments:
So cute!! We should have did that with Hannah when we were there! Maybe next time :)
She looks like she loved it! Looks like your having a great vacation!
She is SO CUTE! I bet she LOVED that huh?? I bet you guys had a blast! What a fun trip.
It's so much fun isn't it!? We did that on Haleigh's birthday at Disneyland and she was eating it up!
She looks so pretty! How much fun!
She's darling. I'm glad you had a great time on your trip. You deserved a break.
i tried to explain this place to people and i just can't do it justice! This is ellie's dream come true!!!
Post a Comment