Sunday, August 2, 2009

Jeans and Shoes

What more could a girl want than her house full of great shoes, fabulous jeans, sisters, Mom and wonderful friends?! Not a whole lot!! Thank you everyone who came to my little party today. It was so much fun!! I enjoyed being able to hang out with all of you! Thanks again!

7 comments:

Rheanna said...

I totally spaced it out! Justin had to go to a baptism at the same time at the last minute and I completely forgot. Sounds like you had a great time though!

Heidi said...

I'm so sorry I missed it, but as you know I had other plans in Layton...hopefully next time!

Deedles said...

Oh I wish I could have come! It was our anniversary! Sounds like a good time! Invite me next time!

Cat said...

need new jeans and shoes!!! have one in october please!!!

Melissa said...

I love the flip flops I got, not to mention the fabulous jeans! Thanks MaryAnne!

Ruth Done said...

Thanks!!!! I love my new jeans, and Brendan loved the price!

Cat said...

so does this jean lady have a website or a boutique or something??

Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!