Happy Easter everyone!!! We have enjoyed this day immensly!! We have done nothing but relax, watch conference and enjoyed every minute of being together. We woke up bright and early for an intense Easter Egg hunt. Followed by a wonderful Easter lesson by Aaron. I am always amazed and overjoyed by the knowledge and apprection our daughters have of the gospel and our Heavenly Fathers love for them!! They are such examples to me and bring so much joy to Aaron and my life!! It's amazing that at such a young age they already have such an understanding of who they are and where they came from. I am so greatful for the time this day gives us to reflect on the true love our Heavanly Father and Savior have for us and the sacrifices they made so we can all be together forever with them. I am also greatful that Easter this year fell on Conference Sunday! What a better way to celebrate the attonement then with the words and testimony of our Prophet and leaders of the church. My heart is very full as I think of and reflect on all the many blessings in my life!! I hope all of you have had a wonderful and very Happy Easter!
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Happy Easter
Happy Easter everyone!!! We have enjoyed this day immensly!! We have done nothing but relax, watch conference and enjoyed every minute of being together. We woke up bright and early for an intense Easter Egg hunt. Followed by a wonderful Easter lesson by Aaron. I am always amazed and overjoyed by the knowledge and apprection our daughters have of the gospel and our Heavenly Fathers love for them!! They are such examples to me and bring so much joy to Aaron and my life!! It's amazing that at such a young age they already have such an understanding of who they are and where they came from. I am so greatful for the time this day gives us to reflect on the true love our Heavanly Father and Savior have for us and the sacrifices they made so we can all be together forever with them. I am also greatful that Easter this year fell on Conference Sunday! What a better way to celebrate the attonement then with the words and testimony of our Prophet and leaders of the church. My heart is very full as I think of and reflect on all the many blessings in my life!! I hope all of you have had a wonderful and very Happy Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!

2 comments:
It was a lovely day! You're girls look so cute!
Do I see zhu zhu pets?
Post a Comment