Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!
Looks like some of the ice cream might of even made it inside the girls!
i think Ellie asked for 3 ice cream cones friday night....being the good aunt that i am i only gave her 2....but tanner worked on her 1 the entire time! I'm impressed with her ice cream cone eating skills at 16mths!
Okay Shutterfly....here I come! Gotta' print the ice cream photo's!Girls...save some ice cream for Gran...lots of it!
Okay-I finally signed in correctly under my name instead of Maryanne!
She is just so adorable!! How is it that children look so cute with stuff all over their faces? Try that as an adult! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like some of the ice cream might of even made it inside the girls!
i think Ellie asked for 3 ice cream cones friday night....being the good aunt that i am i only gave her 2....but tanner worked on her 1 the entire time! I'm impressed with her ice cream cone eating skills at 16mths!
Okay Shutterfly....here I come! Gotta' print the ice cream photo's!
Girls...save some ice cream for Gran...lots of it!
Okay-I finally signed in correctly under my name instead of Maryanne!
She is just so adorable!! How is it that children look so cute with stuff all over their faces? Try that as an adult! :)
Post a Comment