We had the best Christmas this year! It started Christmas Eve at my mom and dad's with the Vanderhoef clan (missed you Cathy)We had a great time!! It is so fun to get all the grandkids together. We really enjoyed the carols that Mkinnley and Tanner sang for us. We got home just in time to give the girls their Christmas pj's and send them off to bed. We finally got them in bed and settled down when we heard jingle bells and a loud Ho Ho Ho at the door. You can imagine the faces on these two little girls when they realized that Santa and Mrs.Claus were in their house, putting presents under their tree. Santa and Mrs.Claus ate all the cookies and the reindeer ate their carrot. They were only here for a few minutes and left with a loud " HO Ho Ho Merry Christmas!" Of course the girls ran out to see what had been left much to excited to sleep. I finally had to remind Miss Ellie and Miss Tanner that Santa could still come back to take the presents away if they did not go back to bed. Amazingly they fell asleep with in minutes. They were up at 5:30 the next morning ready to go!! It was one of the best Christmas's I can remember!! Thank you to all of you who helped us have an incredible Christmas!!! We are so greatful for all of our amazing family and wonderful freinds! I hope all had a Merry Christmas and have a very happy New Year!!!
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Christmas
We had the best Christmas this year! It started Christmas Eve at my mom and dad's with the Vanderhoef clan (missed you Cathy)We had a great time!! It is so fun to get all the grandkids together. We really enjoyed the carols that Mkinnley and Tanner sang for us. We got home just in time to give the girls their Christmas pj's and send them off to bed. We finally got them in bed and settled down when we heard jingle bells and a loud Ho Ho Ho at the door. You can imagine the faces on these two little girls when they realized that Santa and Mrs.Claus were in their house, putting presents under their tree. Santa and Mrs.Claus ate all the cookies and the reindeer ate their carrot. They were only here for a few minutes and left with a loud " HO Ho Ho Merry Christmas!" Of course the girls ran out to see what had been left much to excited to sleep. I finally had to remind Miss Ellie and Miss Tanner that Santa could still come back to take the presents away if they did not go back to bed. Amazingly they fell asleep with in minutes. They were up at 5:30 the next morning ready to go!! It was one of the best Christmas's I can remember!! Thank you to all of you who helped us have an incredible Christmas!!! We are so greatful for all of our amazing family and wonderful freinds! I hope all had a Merry Christmas and have a very happy New Year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!

4 comments:
Wow. I never knew Mrs. Claus did house calls! What a treat... I'm guessing that Ellie's beautiful earrings came from her daddy? Art and I are trying to figure out how to freeze the kids in about a year so they can stay little forever and keep the magic going... Miss you.
Fun! Looks like a great day!
Okay that's the awesomest Christmas Eve/Morning ever!!! I can't even imagine how cool it would have been to have Santa and Mrs Clause putting presents under the tree!!!
And I love the girls faces in these pics!!! And oh yeah....GO YANKEES!
ok i just looked closer at the picture with Ellie's earrings and soooo cute!! Juicy Earrings!!! Love this 5yr olds taste!!
Post a Comment