Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What a weekend

 
 
 
 
We had a very busy weekend! Busy but wonderful! Roxanne flew in on Thursday to officially kick off our Christmas celebration. Friday she took the girls up to Ogden to see her sisters and let Ellie and Tanner play with their cousins. Aaron and I enjoyed a day to ourselves and were able to get all those last minute Christmas details finished up. Saturday was the dance recital, Sunday Aunt Val,Uncle Jerry and Taylor came for dinner, as well as a very unexpected guest! Uncle Jerry suprised all of us by showing up dressed in red!! You can only imagine how excited a 5 year old and 2 year could be to have Santa sitting in their very own living room. They are still talking about it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks like a great weekend to me. Your girls just get prettier every day! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ellie's red hair. Wish I could trade her!

Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!