Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Pop Pop John and Noni
Christmas morning Ellie and Tanner got a suprise visit from Pop Pop John and Noni! They were so excited to see them!! It has been a very fun filled and extremly enjoyable visit. We visited the aquarium,chucky cheese, The Spoken Word,baked cookies and the list goes on and on! We have enjoyed every minute Thank you John and Cheryl for everything!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!

2 comments:
What a fabulous surprise! I'm sure they had a blast.
The girls are quite the bakers it seems they are naturals!! Looks like a fun visit and a great surprise!!
Post a Comment