Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
little ballerinas
My wonderful friend Cindy Braby took these fabulous pictures of the girls and Roxanne. I love these pictures!!! Thank you Cindy you are amazing!! If anyone would like to have Cindy take their pics check out cindibrabyphotograph.blogpsot.com
Okay, i love these pictures!! These girls are growing up too fast and it cracks me up how much Ellie looks like Roxanne and Tanner is a mini you!! These pics are so sweet!! I love them!
2 comments:
Yeah! I can't believe how big Tanner's looking... Sigh. Roxanne should be really happy!
Okay, i love these pictures!! These girls are growing up too fast and it cracks me up how much Ellie looks like Roxanne and Tanner is a mini you!! These pics are so sweet!! I love them!
Post a Comment