Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pre K Graduation

 
 
 
 
Ellie graduated from Pre-K today!! It was so fun to watch her preform with her class in her green cap and gown! I have to admit that every time Ellie hits a mile stone in life I get emotional. I have to thank my Heavenly Father that we are able to have her here with us. For those of you who don't know, we almost lost Ellie at 4 weeks old. She has had her fare share of medical problems since then. I am happy to report that today she is healthy, strong, growing rapidly and the most gracious,caring, polite and sweet five year old there is. She is also a Pre-K graduate :)!!! I love this girl and thank my Heavenly Father for every day I have with her here on earth!! We love you Ellie!!!!

P.S. I know I know goodness help me when she graduates from high school :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Noni said...

Awe! She's looks adorable! I'm already picturing high school! We are also blessed to have Ellie and all of you in our lives. Love you!
P.S. Emerald Green is definitely her color!

Jobi Niu said...

SHe look GORGEOUS! LOVE her hair. What a lil sweetheart. CONGRATS Ellie :) I'll get emotional too with my kids I'm sure! So no worries.

Deedles said...

So cute! :)

Celeste said...

ABSOLUTELY LOVE that color on her!! Congrats on such a special mile stone...but get prepared for the beginning of kindergarten...that was a sad day for me!

Cat said...

Congratulations Ellie Kate!!!! I can't believe she (and you) had her first graduation already!!! Luv you Ellie Bellie!

Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!