Saturday night Ellie and Tanner had their Christmas Dance Recital. The recital is something I look forward to all year!!! This was Tanner's first recital and she loved every minute of it. She is still asking if she can go back on stage. Ellie, of course, we all know lives to preform. She is a natural in front of a crowd and loves every minute of it. Both girls did a beautiful job in all their dances!! I can not wait for the recital in June!!!
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Dance recital
Saturday night Ellie and Tanner had their Christmas Dance Recital. The recital is something I look forward to all year!!! This was Tanner's first recital and she loved every minute of it. She is still asking if she can go back on stage. Ellie, of course, we all know lives to preform. She is a natural in front of a crowd and loves every minute of it. Both girls did a beautiful job in all their dances!! I can not wait for the recital in June!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!

5 comments:
PRECIOUS!! What beautiful ballerinas!!
Oh- that is the cutest thing ever! They look absolutely beautiful!
They are so cute!
They were so cute! I agree I look forward to the recital too!
We're so bummed we had to miss it! Sounds like it was a great night.
Post a Comment