Bre and Stella go home tommorrow back to the land of sunshine. We will be so sad!! The girls have had fun playing together. We have enjoyed having them here so much and can not wait until we go to Florida in May!!! We only have to hang on for two more months and then we to will be laying out on the beach eating publix subs (the best sandwiches ever.
Just to let everyone know I hit a car today!! No not in my little white car that I fit perfeclty in. But in my husband's big red truck!! It is to big, anyone under the height of 5'5 should not be promitted to drive it. I being 5'2 am to small for this massive vehicle. This is why I am claiming innocence in backing into the front of a black convertible beetle. I could not see it behind the truck . So I am taking this experience today and adding it to the list of reasons I am collecting and preparing to one day give to my husband on why I should never be driving anything but a mini cooper( preferrably convertible)
P.S.
Sorry Aaron that I hit someone with your new truck and put a scratch on the back bumper.

2 comments:
That's awful! How's the truck? I have to admit though that I love the way you tell the story, it made me laugh! However, I'm inclined to agree that you NEED a mini cooper! :o)
Mini Cooper all the way!! I would LOVE one of those! Maybe I should run my white Taurus into someone and then borrow your excuse!! I can hear me now..."Greg, I couldn't see the black car behind me because of the awful, bright light reflecting off my always glowing white paint. I think we need to rethink owning a white car...maybe we should trade it in for, I don't know, let's say a black mini-cooper." How well do you think that'll work?!?
Post a Comment