Monday, March 24, 2008

 
 
 
 
Thank you Aunt Cathy for the Easter kites!! The girls love them!! We had such a great time flying Ellie's kite tonight. The girls were laughing so hard wich of course had us laughing, I knew the crazy wind in Eagle Mountain was good for something. Thanks again Cathy for a fun night!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

davis said...

So many great pictures!!! I love these girls and they are so darling in their easter dresses!

Im so proud of your apple pie baking too.

Cat said...

I'm so happy the girls love thier kites! these pics are too cute.....thanks for the shout out :) and finally a reason to be grateful for the wind bursts in Eagle Mountain!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that the 'fence' didn't get in the way too many times!

Celeste said...

I love the photo of "daddy & daughter" walking down the sidewalk!! Very touching! :)

Here they are, my family!! I couldn't be more greatful! I have got the most amazing husband and two beautiful, sweet little girls!